Ice Cream and screaming children

Let's face it , sometimes, I know being a married mom of 6, I can get distracted in the day to day with of course ...my kids none the less.That's why this blog was created.It's a blog / message board /vent station / tip giving / confidant / therapist and more...it's a "I'm not the only one too" site.....Ice cream and screaming children.

Highlights Catalog

Friday, October 13, 2006

Well today is Good ol' Friday!!!!!! need I say more.Anyway, My husband and I watched x-men with the kids last night.It was nice to just sit and watch them enjoy the movie ,all of us together.Now tonights feature is Curious George!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and your doing this at the new house right..

6:42 PM  
Blogger denis gray said...

Hi Jennifer,
Just read your journal entries, they're terrific: insightful, witty, warm, honest, and down to earth. They definitely have a "what me"? quality to them without despair, but with a "that's-life-so-deal-with-it" attitude.
You definitely have talent for this!
Blessings,
Denis

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home