Ice Cream and screaming children

Let's face it , sometimes, I know being a married mom of 6, I can get distracted in the day to day with of course ...my kids none the less.That's why this blog was created.It's a blog / message board /vent station / tip giving / confidant / therapist and more...it's a "I'm not the only one too" site.....Ice cream and screaming children.

Highlights Catalog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

As I'm sitting here typing on a Sunday night I'm reflecting on all the weekend fun I had these 2 "joyful" days.My second youngest child gave me HELL while trying to attempt braiding her hair .Now mind you she's only a year and a half , and after battling with her I feel like I have a year and a half of life left! why is it that trying chase a toddler around the house makes you feel older than you look.Where has the time gone .They grow up soooo fast.I had to break up a fight between my three older children,9,10 and 7. My Husband and I also found out that Lydia our oldest has a boyfriend named Jordan!! ..AAAAHHHHH!.I could'nt believe that she told her grandmother quicker than she did me!.I was so shocked.The same child I had nursed and changed diapers and lost first teeth with had now a boyfriend? and did'nt tell me first.None the less , I got over the initial shock and told her that she could only "see" him if she continued to get good grades.I hope I did the right thing.I'm new at this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home