Ice Cream and screaming children

Let's face it , sometimes, I know being a married mom of 6, I can get distracted in the day to day with of course ...my kids none the less.That's why this blog was created.It's a blog / message board /vent station / tip giving / confidant / therapist and more...it's a "I'm not the only one too" site.....Ice cream and screaming children.

Highlights Catalog

Thursday, October 19, 2006

You know, children are really something else.I was nursing my wee one a few minutes ago and my 3yr old says "mommy,baby get juice?". and I'm like no it's milk.Little did I know he was talking about himself...{ he's the baby }."Duh!" I'm saying to myself.I must be tired today.Anyway,Lydia my oldest stayed home today because she was complaining of "dizzy spells".And you know I really believed her...until about9:30 or so when she decides to start laughing and joking around with her siblings."So , I thought you were sick,Lydia" I say."I was...before".Mind you she tells me she's dizzy just before the school bus shows up,now the bus leaves and now "I'm fine" ????.Later she expained she was faking so she could stay home.I did'nt even bother getting upset,I bought school to Lydia.I called her school and now I'm waiting for her teacher to email me the assignments for today here for her...suprise Lydia.I guess she'll think again before pulling that stunt again.Does anyone have that problem too, and how did you handle it?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ambitious Fledgling said...

I'm impressed you have 6 children and time to blog. =) Very impressed. As far as the illness.. my mom always made the school nurse send me home.. there was no staying home unless I was vomiting and had a fever lol.. those were rougher days though =)

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home