Ice Cream and screaming children

Let's face it , sometimes, I know being a married mom of 6, I can get distracted in the day to day with of course ...my kids none the less.That's why this blog was created.It's a blog / message board /vent station / tip giving / confidant / therapist and more...it's a "I'm not the only one too" site.....Ice cream and screaming children.

Highlights Catalog

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My husband and I were hoping again to have a romatic evening again ,but the kids are always in the way...aaaagggghhhh!!!.It's like they have some secret meeting all alone in their beds saying things like "Hey, I got a great idea,everytime daddy leans in to kiss mommy,let's cry or say I gotta go potty or something".wwwhhhhyyyy????I don't understand at all. We had it all planned out,candles,cider {only because I can't drink due to me breastfeeding..so there} lol. and soft music.I Love my husband dearly.I guess we'll always have...whenever?.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess when you wish for fairies you get dissapointed with butterflies. My advice? Babysitters! You have a bunch of kids... what were you expecting? but hoew nice is it when one comes to you at 5 am and says, mummy, can I sleep with you...? melt away. It's all give and take.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home