Ice Cream and screaming children

Let's face it , sometimes, I know being a married mom of 6, I can get distracted in the day to day with of course ...my kids none the less.That's why this blog was created.It's a blog / message board /vent station / tip giving / confidant / therapist and more...it's a "I'm not the only one too" site.....Ice cream and screaming children.

Highlights Catalog

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Well here it tis' almost Christmas and now I'm finally blogging again.I hope that everyone's Thanksgiving was a pleseant one.Since my family moved from NY, we had our first Thanksgiving at our new home and it was realy nice.I cooked my first bird and the house is still standing,lol! So now we're just preparing for Christmas.My mom is coming up and so you know how that is...you're literally trying to keep that house in the most tip top shape ever before you mom comes over for the first time.Anyway, between all of the fixin' up our one and a half yr. old had tonsilitis and now our three yr.old has some virus that makes him have a fever of about 101 and up to 104,off and on.My husband and I took him to the ER yesterday and they found not a thing except that it's not at all tonsilitis.He seems better today than yesterday though.Thank God !.So with all that said ,We're still on the hunt for Elmo!WHERE IS THAT TOY!!!!I wish that I had gotten it when I first saw it atToys'rus.Oh well,I can always go the bootleg route and get a very large red sock or socks,draw a face on it and hold it up and laugh behind it.We'll get it together,hopefully.We've got 6 children to buy for..I should've started earlier , like the day after last Christmas.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home