Ice Cream and screaming children

Let's face it , sometimes, I know being a married mom of 6, I can get distracted in the day to day with of course ...my kids none the less.That's why this blog was created.It's a blog / message board /vent station / tip giving / confidant / therapist and more...it's a "I'm not the only one too" site.....Ice cream and screaming children.

Highlights Catalog

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hellllllllooooooooo!!!!!!! and Happy New Year!!!!
I know it's been a while , but here I am. Christmas was a blast with it being our first Christmas in our own home it was very special .My mom came up to see us and stayed until after Christmas was over.My former mom in law and ex husband were up too , just before New Year's Eve.This start of the year has been great!The children are doing soooo well in school and the last day of schjool here is the 4th of June.We have'nt had much of any "real" snow,but that dose'nt stop the school districts from giving out two hour delays for the start of classes here.That at times can become annoying because you just want to send em' off on time , because they're restless waiting for an extra two hours get the bus from the usual time.My New Years resolution...to finally get my licensce to drive.I'll be 31 and I'm not certified to drive yet.Don't laugh.I feel so old finally getting it.So I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home